Extremely breathable, adventure pants for destinations that take your breath away
- Abrasion Resistant Outer Shell:
- Super Ventilated: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Impact Protection:
- Knee + Leg: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: Knox Microlock CE Level 1 Certified
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retroreflective detailing on calves and lateral side
3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retroreflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants.
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on the waist that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
Warranty: 6 Months against any manufacturing defects, handled by Team Rynox.
Size Chart: Waist size in inches
Note: Images shown are for illustration purpose only.