AXOR Apex xBHP Special Edition Helmet
Helmets are the crowns for us motorcyclists.
They not only protect our heads but also make us look cool.
AXOR Helmets teamed up with xBhp, India's pioneering motorcycling community platform and print magazine, to come with a special edition Axor Apex #16yearsOfxBhp helmet.
The livery on this helmet is an amalgamation of four different environments for a motorcyclist, a racing track, mountains, deserts and the oceans. We call it the Four Roads, or X roads (cross roads) xBhp edition.
- Dual Certified - ECE R-22.05 & DOT FMVSS 218
- Equipped with Axor’s AX- F180 Anti-Fog Visor Insert. (Not Pinlock Ready)
- Internal Sun Visor
- Anti Allergic and wicking internal fabrics
- Multiple Vents
- Rear Removable spoiler attachment.
- Removable and Washable Lining
- D Ring Fasteners
- Scratch Resistant Visor
- Embedded speaker pockets for communication systems
- Weight: Approx 1500 grams
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Axor’s AX- F180 Anti-Fog Visor Insert.
- Two-sided Anti-Fog function which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- One Step removal visor mechanism
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Rear end cushions Reflectors.
- Detachable spoiler for aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate material.
- Easy to remove / replace.
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.