FUELX PRO YAMAHA YZF R125 (2019-2022)
Regular price Rs. 9,990.00
IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER NOTE:
- POWERTRONIC PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED AS PER PRE ORDER ONLY.
- ORDERS CONFIRMED WILL SHIP OUT in 07 BUSINESS DAYS.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- FuelX is a state of the art electronic plug-in fuel-injection optimiser for modern engines. It auto tunes the engine to its best operational parameters, constantly monitoring, learning and adapting to the engine’s condition, wear and tear, riding style, add-ons (such as air filter and/or exhaust), as well as the environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, altitude etc. It always ensures that the engine performs in the safest and most optimal zones
Plug and Play:
- Install in under 15 minutes with no fancy tools required
- Engine and Exhaust temperatures are cooler by up to 10%
- Improved riding experience, reduced jerks and lesser down shifts
10 Auto tune Maps:
- FuelX Pro comes with 10 Auto tune Maps which can selected based on the mods, weather, altitude and riding style
Handle Bar Map Switch:
- Every FuelX Pro comes with a Handle Bar Map Switch that can be used to select maps on the fly at any speeds, any time
- FuelX smartly adapts to variations in riding style and engine characteristics, as well as to add-ons such as exhaust and air-filter
Water & Heat Resistant:
- FuelX Pro, harness and map switch are fully water and heat resistant
2 Years Warranty*
- FuelX comes with unlimited support and 2 years warranty for India and 1 year for other countries
- Eliminate/reduce jerkiness and stalling
- Reduces downshifts
- Increases torque
- Better throttle response
- Engine runs cooler
- Enhanced engine life
- 10 Switchable Auto tune Maps
- Maps as per rider or bike requirement
- Perfect addition to air filter and exhaust upgrades
- Cool and happy running engine
- Quick plug-and-play installation
- Water and heat resistant
- Shock proof
- Works in any altitude levels
- Improved throttle response
- Quick and easy installation
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- POWERTRONIC products do not qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly.