Rynox Optimus-T Tail Bag
Regular price Rs. 3,050.00
- The only feature that separates the Optimus-T from the other Optimus bags is the absence of a detachable base.
- The Optimus-T can be primarily used as a Tailbag with the backpack feature as an added utility. This option is inferred from the requirement of tourers who just need a tail bag for their rides.
- However the bag also gives you the flexibility to use it as a strap based tank bag with 1- handlebar strap and 2 Speedster straps, ensuring a stable 3-anchor mechanism.
- One can purchase the base(magnetic/suction) separately in the future if need be to use the same bag as either a magnetic tank bag or suction-based tank bag.
- Detachable strap based mechanism.
- Comes with 1 handle-bar/tail strap (Strap that goes around the handle bar) and 2 fastening straps (to be attached to the foot-peg/trellis) with instant release button for quick mounting / de-mounting.
- Top quality 1680D Polyester with PVC Coating
- Highly reflective Rynox logo for added visibility
- Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art waterproof zippers
- Protective pad to hold the bag firm without slipping or marking bike
- Waterproof rainstorm cover
- Heat resistant under panels
- Larger sized bag comfortably fits on most non-metal tanks or tails and are perfect for touring
- Bags can be mounted as either a tank bag or tail bag
- Can be used as a tail bag using the 3 straps provided with the bag- 1 tail strap (Strap that goes around the tail) and 2 fastening straps (to be attached to the foot-peg/trellis) with instant release button for quick mounting/demounting.
- Converts to a backpack
- Fully expandable main compartments can hold full face helmets
- 2 Side pockets and 1 centre pocket to store your accessible smaller items
- Convenient transparent pocket
- Organizer under lid for pens, maps, keys, cell phone