Rynox Shield Pro Gloves with Knox SPS
Designed to offer the perfect blend of protection and ventilation, the Shield Pro Gloves know how to keep it cool, just when it gets hot!
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) has two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the glove to slide on instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid Injuries.
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips: HD foam inserts
- Finger Joints: TPU ingots
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium soft full-grain leather
- FingerBridge™: Reinforced slide protection for the little finger
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, street fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and knuckles
- Ease of Access: Touchscreen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers and thumbs
- WipeOut: Helmet visor wipers on index fingers
Size Chart: Hand circumference in inches
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.