Rynox Stealth Evo v3 Riding Jacket (Level 2) Black (Includes Rain + Thermal Liners)
The perpetual traveller’s perfect friend.
With understated aesthetics and a super-functional design, the Stealth Evo v3 is engineered for the perpetual traveller who is un phased through any terrain, weather or ride.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified
- Back: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 Certified
- Chest: Rynox Cerros CE Level 1 certified
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection Features
- Lower Back Support: Removable ventilated lower back support
Increased Low Light Visibility:
- Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
- Retro reflective panels on front, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retro reflective print. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from Sustans fibre made with Dupont Sorona. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket.
Sustains is a high-performance bio-tech fiber made from Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 8 strategically placed active intake vents and 2 exhaust vents on the back
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 4 pockets + 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Connection zipper for pants.
Warranty: 06 Months against any manufacturing defects handled by Team Rynox.
Size Chart: Measured around chest in inches
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.