Rynox Tornado Pro Black-Orange Riding Jacket (Knox Level 2)
Tornado Pro is the ideal Mesh Touring Jacket with almost everything that a rider desires for. Uncompromised Protection with KNOX® Protectors and DuPont Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones. Reissa® water-proofing which is also a breathable membrane to reduce Fatigue- Its not only waterproofing, its much more. Thermal Liner to ensure you are not chilled to the bone while its snowy/chilly/windy out there.
- KNOX® Microlock Armors-CE (EN-1621:1- Level 2) Approved- Shoulder and Elbow
- Back protector included (All protectors are removable)
- The new ImpacTech design construction developed by Rynox Gears improves the functional performance of INVISTA Cordura® at impact zone by one-piece seam construction to lower potential failure points and improving overall performance
- The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket.
- Dual Detachable Multi-Climate Liner
- Detachable Liner 1: Reissa® liner now with improved TPU coating to increase breathability and weight reduction while maintaining the waterproofing abilities
- Detachable Liner 2: Warm Insulation Liner - Best In Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched
- The inner liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket
- Internal waterproof pocket for mobile + 2 external water-resistant Pockets
- Reflective strips on back and arms for nighttime visibility
- Safety Stitch System
- Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
- Micro-Fiber Comfort Collar
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure snug fit.
- Velcro® adjustable waist
- Attached Key-Chain holder
Warranty: 6 months against any manufacturing defects, taken care by Team RYNOX Gears
Size Chart: Measured around chest in inches
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.