SHIRO SH-821 Bunker Gloss Fluorescent Yellow Helmet
With a prominent spoiler on the back and a visor ready for a Pinlock®30 anti-fog lens insert, the Shiro SH-821 full face helmet is a show stopper. Hard to miss on the road, the SH-821 is very comfortable to wear on the daily commute, the adventure of a lifetime, or anything else in between.
The BUNKER graphic of the Shiro SH-821 helmet is bold, unreserved and functional. A prominent hi-viz green shape that runs across on each side of the helmet, will make sure that you stay visible to other traffic on the road, even in low light conditions.
- ECE (R22.05) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified
- Weight: 1400 Gm (±50Gm)
- Outer Shell: Made from high pressure ABS technology. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), a type of lightweight thermoplastic, is known for its high strength and impact resistance.
- Internal Liner and Jaw Protector: Made from multi-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). EPS foam is known for its light weight, strength, durability, thermal insulation and shock absorption.
- Visor: Polycarbonate visor with twist-to-release mechanism
- Two EPS Shell Sizes for the Perfect Fit: 2 (S - M - L) and (XL - 2XL)
- Sizes Available: 5 (S - M - L - XL - 2XL)
VISOR (FACE SHIELD)
Visor Ready for Pinlock 30 Anti-Fog Insert: Pinlock is well known worldwide for its patented anti-fog technology. The Pinlock 30 insert, designed to be a universal fog resistant solution for helmets, offers efficient clear vision while riding.
Note: Lens sold separately
- Visor: Two-stop visor, made from optically correct polycarbonate material for perfect unhindered vision.
- Hard Coated Surface: Hard Coated visor surface with UV treatment for increased scratch resistance
- Release Mechanism: Quick twist-and-release mechanism. No tools required.
- Visor Seal: 360° rubber gasket installed between the visor and the shell provides a perfect seal, shutting out water or dust and making the helmet considerably quieter.
- 9 Vents: 5 intake vents and 4 exhaust ports offer modular ventilation on demand
- Matching Ventilation Channels: Ventilation channels in the EPS liner matching the intake and exhaust ports offer maximum ventilation
- Materials: Polyester and knit mesh cushioned comfort liner
- Wash & Care: Removable and washable. Anti-microbial treated.
- Sweat Wicking: Absorbent material wicks sweat from the face and keeps your head dry
CHIN STRAP RETENTION
- Micro Metric Lock: Micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
- Materials: Made from nylon straps with comfort padding
- 5 Years Warranty: Warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship to the end consumer for a period of 60 months (5 years) from the date of sale (Read full T&C)
- 360° Gasket: 360° hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry
- Removable Chin Curtain: For additional wind protection
- Removable Wind Deflector: Reduces wind draft over the nose
- Safe Storage: Soft helmet storage bag included
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the SHIRO size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.