SHIRO SH-881 Motegi Matt Black Orange Helmet
The Shiro SH-881 is a full face helmet which takes its design and form inspiration from race track helmets worn by MotoGP riders.
The MOTEGI graphic of the Shiro SH-881 helmet is named after the legendary Twin Ring Motegi racetrack in the city of Motegi, Japan. Built in 1997, the Motegi race track is home to MotoGP and Indycar races..
- ECE (R22.05) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified
- Weight: ~1350 Gm (±50Gm)
- Outer Shell: Made from high pressure ABS technology. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), a type of lightweight thermoplastic, is known for its high strength and impact resistance.
- Internal Liner and Jaw Protector: Made from multi-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). EPS foam is known for its light weight, strength, durability, thermal insulation and shock absorption.
- Visor: Polycarbonate visor with quick-release mechanism
- Two EPS Shell Sizes for the Perfect Fit: 2 (S - M - L) and (XL - 2XL)
- Sizes Available: 5 (S - M - L - XL - 2XL)
- Race Cut Neckline: For a more aggressive riding position. Follows the outline of shoulders and provides better range of head movement.
- Pinlock 30 Anti-Fog Insert Included: Pinlock is well known worldwide for it’s patented anti-fog technology. The Pinlock 30 insert, designed to be a universal fog resistant solution for helmets, offers efficient clear vision while riding.
- Visor: Six-stop visor, made from optically correct polycarbonate material for perfect unhindered vision.
- Hard Coated Surface: Hard Coated visor surface with UV treatment for increased scratch resistance
- Release Mechanism: Quick-release mechanism. No tools required.
- Visor Seal: 360° rubber gasket installed between the visor and the shell provides a perfect seal, shutting out water or dust and making the helmet considerably quieter.
- 8 Vents: 4 intake vents and 4 exhaust ports offer modular ventilation on demand
- Matching Ventilation Channels: Ventilation channels in the EPS liner matching the intake and exhaust ports offer maximum ventilation
- Materials: Polyester and knit mesh cushioned comfort liner
- Wash & Care: Removable and washable. Anti-microbial treated.
- Sweat Wicking: Absorbent material wicks sweat from the face and keeps your head dry
- Micro Metric Lock: Micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
- Materials: Made from nylon straps with comfort padding
- 5 Years Warranty: Warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship to the end consumer for a period of 60 months (5 years) from the date of sale (Read full T&C)
- 360° Gasket: 360° hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry
- Removable Chin Curtain: For additional wind protection
- Removable Wind Deflector: Reduces wind draft over the nose
- Safe Storage: Soft helmet storage bag included
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the SHIRO size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.