Steelbird Air SA-1 Aerodynamics Matt Black Orange Helmet
Regular price Rs. 3,319.00
- Lightweight body.
Photochromic visor (Optional to buy)
A photochromic or transition visor is an optical visor that darkens on exposure to light of sufficiently high frequency, most commonly ultraviolet (UV) radiation. In the absence of activating light the lenses return to their clear state.
The visor turns sufficiently dark on exposure UV
Making it suitable for riding in day and night conditions without changing the visor.
- Removable and Washable Inner Paddings.
- World first helmet with NACA Duct air flow technology, this air flow system is also used in aircraft's and super cars.
- The double NACA inlets above the shield allow the entry of the large volume of air inside the helmet to refresh and dehumidify the interior.
- The NACA inlets on the back of the helmet allow quick extraction of the stale air.
- Aerodynamic & Assertive design.
- Certification: ISI 4151 Two Wheeler Helmet
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen.
- Weight: Approx 1150 ± 100 grams
- High Impact ABS Material Shell.
- Multi layer EPS (Thermocol) High Density and low density for more Safety with Air Channels.
- Micro-Metric Buckle meeting European Standards.
- Italian Design Hygienic Interior With Multi-pore Breathable Padding.
- Neck Protector For Extra Comfort
- Polycarbonate Scratch Resistant Coated Visor
- Quick Release Visor mechanism Kit.
- Odorless Mouth Guard.
The fit of Helmets is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.