DENALI Electronics India
DENALI Plug n Play CANsmart Controller for Honda Africa Twin 1100 Gen II (DNL.WHS.21800)
Regular price Rs. 26,300.00
Harness the flexibility and intelligence of your Africa Twin’s CANbus electrical system
- Harness the flexibility and intelligence of your Africa Twin’s CAN bus electrical system to make installation of accessories drastically easier with the new and improved Denali CANsmart™ Controller GEN II.
- The Denali CANsmart™ Controller provides plug-n-play installation and integrated control of up to four accessories to enable over 35 programmable accessory settings that can be controlled right from your Africa Twin switch cluster or the CANsmart™ Accessory Manager Software. The CANsmart’s four circuits are preprogrammed to connect and independently control two sets of Denali 2.0 lights, a SoundBomb horn, and Denali’s B6 auxiliary brake light.
- Gen II – More Features, More Power, More Versatile – Unlike the Gen I CANsmart, all four circuits of the Gen II can provide a full 10 amps of continuous power and each circuit can be configured to run any accessory type. The maximum power draw for the whole unit remains at 30 amps continuous. The Gen II also features two new auxiliary light settings. You can now modulate your auxiliary lights for added conspicuity, and set your left and right side lights to independently cancel when you activate your corresponding turn signal.
- High/Low Sync – Set auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- ON/OFF and Dim – Independently control two sets of lights ON/OFF and change intensity level (for both day and night) right from your original vehicle switches.
- Modulate Lights – Set auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass – Need to get someone’s attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel With Turn Signal – This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal.
- Inverse Flashing With Hazards – This features flashes your auxiliary lights inversely to your hazard lights, increasing visibility during road side emergency’s.
- Plug & Play Horn Installation – Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn – With this feature selected the CANsmart™ software will automatically strobe your auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated “Smart Brake” Technology – The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your auxiliary brake light during deceleration before you even touch the brake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking – The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady (California legal flash rate).
- Circuit Function Selector – The Circuit Function Selector in the CANsmart software will let you run any accessory of your choice on any of the four circuits. Click on a circuit icon to open the drop down menu and make your selection from the list of available circuit functions.
- Switched Power Source – The CANsmart™ provides a universal “accessory” option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out – You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power – The “accessory” circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
- Click HERE to download Windows or Mac CANsmart Accessory Manager Software
- Integrate seamlessly with Honda’s CANbus system; Consolidates all accessories into one intelligent controller and wiring harness.
- Plug-and-play installation
- Four circuits are preprogrammed to connect and independently control two sets of Denali lights, a SoundBomb horn, and Denali’s B6 aux. brake light
What’s in the box?
- Denali Plug-n-Play CANsmart Controller for Honda Africa Twin 1100 – Gen II x 1 Kit
- Kit includes the following:
- CANsmart™ Controller x 1
- 3-Pin 5ft Horn Extension x 1
- 3-Pin 5ft LED Light Extension x 2
- 3-Pin Brake Light Wiring Adapter x 1
- Zip Tie x 4
- Adhesive Dual Lock x 1
- USB to Micro USB Programming Cable x 1
- Installation instructions
- Installation Instructions: View
ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- DENALI PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- DENALI products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports 2020 - 2022