The DSG Evo2 Touring trousers have been upgraded to be more versatile and more adaptable to all weather types. They are constructed from high abrasion CORDURA and 3D Mesh. The ventilation panels with a Ventilation aqua-defence system offer excellent airflow on warmer days and can be opened while riding. When closed these trousers are completely waterproof and thanks to the waterproof over-pant it won’t pick up water.
3 Layer Construction (Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner)
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retro reflective print. Can be worn as a stand-alone pant. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeve winter liner made from nylon fibre with 3D spiral structure for heat preservation. It is highly durable and is quick to dry.
- 3D Mesh: DSG AIRE 3D air mesh with a 3-dimensional knit structure that allows good ventilation
- 600 Denier Cordura: This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at risk of impact.
- Rip Stop Cordura: This fabric is made of 1000 denier polyester yarn.
- Stretch panels: made of abrasion resistant stretchable fabric made of polyester and elastane
DSG CE Level 2 protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 impact tests, in both normal and hot conditions (T+/T-), for the knee and shin.
- Foam in the hip pockets reduce the impact of the fall.
- Increased Low Light Visibility: reflective detailing on laterals and back Accordion panel.
DSG AIRE 3D mesh:
- This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Connection zipper
- Thanks to the connection zipper, this pant is compatible for pairing with the DSG Evo-2 Touring Jacket.
- Calf zippers.
- YKK Zippers.
- Accordion Panels – Panels on the knee and the waist to give the rider utmost comfort while on long rides.
- 2 slit pockets
- Ventilation Control panel
- Panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. These ventilation-panels can be opened and buttoned down, you can decide for yourself: to allow full ventilation of the jacket.
- Ventilation Control zippers
- Our ventilation zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
INSULATION & WATERPROOFING:
The thermal liner made from nylon fibre with 3D spiral structure for heat preservation is designed to provide breathable comfort and windproof protection.
The waterproof over-pant makes the pant waterproof.
- Touring fit
Note: Images shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from DSG.
Measurements in cms
Measurements in inches