The Felix 2 WTR is a unique “Dual Sport” riding boot that allows you to use these boots and push your limits to the maximum on track and at the same time using the High-Tex membrane (Waterproof) technology allows these boots to be used for touring and long rides comfortably without any challenge.
- Hard plastic shinbone and heel protector
- D3O® ankle protector incorporated
- Velcro quick release and zipper
- Black aluminum titanium grinder
- Shaft height approx. 30 cm
- Pre-shaped, vibration-absorbing, orthopedic foot bed
- High-quality microfiber material with polyester lining
- Oil resistant and non-slip rubber sole
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 )
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Riding on track
Images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look, finish without any discretion as per manufacturer's production batch.