Maisto ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 350 (ASH)
An old-school, post-war design built around an engine that one can count on. That's Classic, the machine that bears on simple pleasures of motorcycling, while being dependable enough to ride through any terrain. In it, the tradition of an iconic past exists in harmony with modern technology. Timeless, looking through tomorrow.
The Classic, inspired by the late 1940s Royal Enfield Model G, was introduced to the world in 2008, went on to capture the collective imagination of leisure motorcycling enthusiasts world over and become the most popular model of the marque.
Fittingly, this detailed, actuated 1:12 scale model is the first official replica series released by Royal Enfield.
Licensed & original scale models by the worlds' top auto model manufacturer MAISTO
This exciting collectible range has great attention to detail.
Made from robust body with hi quality ABS plastic & rubber parts on state of the art manufacturing plants using latest cast technology & paint.
- Miniature scale model motorcycle replicas with authentic details
- Made with Die Cast Metal Mould
- Licensed scaled model of the actual vehicle
- Pivoting fork yokes
- Soft-feel tyres
- Real Looking Seats and Spokes
- Detailed Construction with Frame
- 100% Genuine MAISTO
- Age: 3 years and above
- Diecast Metal model with plastic parts
- Steerable Handle Bar
- Free rolling wheels
- Working Rear Suspension and side stand
- Rear View mirrors
- Scale - 1:12
- Dimension in cm (LxBxH) - 17.5 x 6.5 x 10.5
- Approx weight of the product - 250 Gms
- Images for illustration purpose only. Actual product packaging, colors may vary as per Maisto's discretion.
- Scale models are categorized as toys, hence do not carry any warranty.
The product is suitable for age group of 8+ years.
Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months due to danger of swallowing small parts. Choking hazard!