SC PROJECT CR-T CARBON EXHAUST FOR KAWASAKI ZX10R (2021-22) (K38-DET36C)
SC PROJECT CR-T CARBON EXHAUST FOR KAWASAKI ZX10R
- KAWASAKI ZX10R2021-22)
PART NUMBER: K38-DET36C
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance
The CR-T, a multiple World-Champion muffler, is the most widely recognized design of the SC-Project exhaust range. This iconic muffler offers performance gains and weight savings, due to direct research and development gained in MotoGP and Moto2 Championships.
Alongside its racing look, the CR-T combines some of the most technologically advanced materials in the world. Proven to withstand the intense heat of race engines, the CR-T is ready to race. The CR-T Exhaust is a race replica exhaust that is designed for the aggressive rider that likes it light and loud.
- Aeronautical grade materials
- Large diameter exhaust outlet
- Bike specific exhaust mounting hardware included
- 24 month factory defect warranty
- Race Replica
- Carbon heat protection
- 6,3 Kg (Stock 7,5 Kg / SC 1,2 Kg)
Noise level :
- 121 dB @ 7000 rpm
- PART NUMBER K38-DET36T
Exhaust Version Race Version
Exhaust Finish Titanium, Matte Carbon Fiber
Exhaust End Cap Titanium
Exhaust Type Slip-on Exhaust
Link Pipe Material Titanium
dB Killer No
Sound dB Rating 121 dB @ 7000 rpm
Make/Model/Year Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10RR / 2021, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10RR / 2022, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2021, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2022
Sold Per Kit
Product Exhausts & Air Filters
- SC PROJECT PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WHATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SC PROJECT products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner.
SC PROJECT CR-T CARBON EXHAUST FOR Triumph Trident 660 (2020-2022) (T26-CDE38CR)
Regular price Rs. 180,000.00