AGV AX9 Pacific Matt Black White Red Helmet
The AGV AX-9 Helmet is an all-new design over the popular AX-8 DS EVO Helmet. It starts with the lightweight carbon, aramid and fiberglass shell and a redesigned peak for optimal aerodynamics. The peak itself is adjustable to reduce the sail effect at high speeds. Superior ventilation is achieved with 5 total vents: an adjustable chin-vent, two brow inlets and 2 extractors. The design of this helmet also allows for four different configurations -- peak / visor, no peak / visor, peak / goggles, no peak / goggles -- meaning it can handle practically any riding scenario.
On the inside, the helmet has a fit to allow for comfort while wearing glasses and the padding is treated for optimal comfort. The cheek pads and top liner are moisture wicking and the neckroll is water resistant to prevent water from getting inside the helmet.
- Shell in Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass engineered in 3 shell sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Integrated Ventilation System with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head.
- All vents are adjustable.
- Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor.
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools.
- Removable nose guard.
- Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent.
- Interiors’ construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable wind protector.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort.
- All parts are easily removable and washable:
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology.
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps. A dedicated visor mechanism to use when the peak is in the lower position is included in the box.
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airflow.
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed.
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
- Double D retention system.
- Ready for generic communication system (not included)
- Weight: 1445 g (in first shell size)
- ECE R2205
Actual product may vary in color/features/packaging/contents/style/finish with updates from manufacturer.
The fit of AGV items is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the AGV size charts given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.