AGV CORSA R Capirex Helmet
Sharing similar features to that of the Pista GP R, The Corsa R helmet is the perfect choice for the track days and racing. Using a fibreglass shell and adjustable vents,the Corsa R is not only comfortable thanks to the pressure-free fit interior construction, but is lightweight and well ventilated. To celebrate his illustrious Moto GP career, AGV has released the Capirex replica helmet in honour of Loris Capirossi.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collar bone. Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suits structures in racing position.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow in highest air pressure point. All the air vents are adjustable.
- New internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly thru the entire visor surface.
- The wind tunnel tested spoiler maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability during high speed riding. The spoiler is engineered to detach from the helmet in case of an accident, therefore maintaining helmet’s round shape for increased safety.
- New Corsa R interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows rider to select the preferred feel and climate:
Warmer Side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
Cooler Side: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channelled inside the helmet.
Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
Crown pad: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for check pads.
New Patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). Visor is anti-scratch and ready for track use tear-off. A tear-off kit is included in the box.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Unique Metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement for total sealing between visor and shell. Rapid visor release system requiring no tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system
Born from the same AGV technologies developed on MotoGP circuits all over the world, made for the everyday racers. Ready for every riding challenge. On the track and on open roads.
This helmet is derived strictly from the top-of-range PISTA GP R, using the same superior technical solutions and advanced racing features. The innovative AGV Extreme Standards design protocol allows absolute performance in terms of protection, peripheral vision, weight reduction, aerodynamics, ventilation and ergonomics. Excellence in safety is sealed by SHARP 5 stars rating. Comfort is a masterpiece thanks to patented double-face interior, reversible depending on the season and the preferences of the rider.
Free racing soul, in maximum comfort.
Strength and Lightless
- The Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass outer shell provides extreme lightness and strength, inner shell has a 5-densities EPS structure, to guarantee superior protection against impacts. The AGV Corsa R is developed in 4 different inner and outer shell sizes, to fit every rider’s head at best. Total helmet weight is 1345 g.
Panoramic Vision, Shield Protection
- New Race 3 visor is built in Class Option 1 for a distortion-free view. Panoramic shape allows a horizontal view of 190° and a vertical view of 85°, for unlimited field of vision. The visor is an effective shield that enhances safety: it reaches 5mm thickness to maximize strength and features a patented locking system for extreme protection in case of impact. Pinlock® Max Vision 120 integrated lens provides superior antifog performances.
- New chin guard channels distribute air flow on the visor and in the helmet interior to prevent fog and provide optimal cooling.
MotoGP Air Vents
- MotoGP-developed air vents are fully-adjustable, can be also partially opened in various settings and work together with the rear spoiler to maximize aerodynamics performance and stability at high speed.
Inside the Comfort
- Corsa R is equipped with a patented, reversible crown pad featuring two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warmer and cooler side, depending on conditions and personal preference. The interiors provide a radical comfort and superior head stabilization, while allowing an easy slipping-on. All interiors are Sanitized® with antimicrobial treatment.
Patented Emergency Release System
- Cheek pads are equipped with a patented safety release system for emergency removal. Strips at the bottom of the helmet allow an easy removal in case of need, with no accidental detachments and no weight increase.
Visor Lock System
- Patented locking system maximizes the helmet protection in case of impacts. The locking button is specially designed to avoid accidental visor openings. Micro-opening movement allows the optimal ventilation without affecting safety.
Actual product may vary in color/features/packaging/contents/style/finish with updates from manufacturer.
The fit of AGV items is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the AGV size charts given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.