AGV PISTA GP RR Winter Test 2020 Helmet
AGV Pista GP RR
The helmet created for MotoGP™ is now available to every rider.
Pista GP RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by professional world championship riders.
It has therefore received FIM homologation, which certifies the highest possible level of protection, even against any dangerous twisting of the head. Every detail is designed to ensure ultimate performance. The Extreme Carbon shell in 100% carbon fiber guarantees extraordinary lightness, which make it effortless to wear. Its shapes and metal air vents are studied in the wind tunnel and tested by AGV athletes in order to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration and the greatest stability at high speeds, also as a result of the innovative profile of the rear PRO Spoiler. Boasting up to 5mm thickness, the optical class 1 Ultravision visor is an integral part of protection that enables 190° panoramic vision. This means the rider sees the track, adversaries, and obstacles more clearly, before anyone else. The exclusive 360° Adaptive Fit system allows for complete customization of the interior, giving the rider the possibility to select the ideal thickness for the upper part of the head, nape, and cheeks. Essential comfort that allows the rider to concentrate on the goal without distractions.
Every detail is designed with winning in mind.
This is the perfection of obsession.
- Shell and EPS structure designed to minimize rotational accelerations (FIM homologated)
- Collarbone safe profile
- 5 front vents
- 2 rear extractors
- Metal air vents and extractors
- Detachable PRO Spoiler
- Race suit fitment
- Cheek pads: Shalimar fabric for soft and stable fit even at high speed
- Crown pad: elastic and breathable
- Neckroll: breathable fabric with elastic and waterproof inserts
- Sanitized: antibacterial protection
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- 360° Adaptive fit
- 3-piece adaptable crown pad fit
- No stitches in sensitive areas
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Cheek pads safety release system
- All parts are easily removable and washable
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind protector
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- 5 mm thickness of visor
- Optic class 1
- Metal visor mechanism
- Patented Extra Quick Release System for visor
- Patented visor lock system
- Micro-opening system
- 100% Carbon
- Titanium Double D ring devices
- 5-density EPS developed in 4 shell sizes
- ECE 2205 DOT
- Weight: 1450 g (+/- 50g)
Actual product may vary in color/features/packaging/contents/style/finish with updates from manufacturer.
The fit of AGV items is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the AGV size charts given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.
AGV Spare Visor GT2 and GT2-1 for K1, K-3 SV and K-5 (Pinlock Ready)
Regular price From Rs. 5,999.00