Featuring an articulated knee construction for excellent levels of movement and a GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining that offers waterproofing, warmth and breathability, the Durban GORE-TEX® pant is ideal for the toughest adventure touring trails.
- Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
- Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
- Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated.
- Articulated knee construction.
- Articulated rear panel for extra support and freedom of movement.
- Lightweight, removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece liner provides waterproofing and allows garment to breathe.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jackets.
- External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
- Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
- The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots.
Multi-fabric shell construction and incorporating strategically positioned mesh panels.
Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors on knee
Hip pad compartment with PE comfort padding
Pre-curved legs construction for increased comfort in riding position
Adjustable waist belt for precision fit Knee stretch accordion panel inserts to further improve fit and feel
Zippered external hand pockets
Reflective details on side for night time visibility
Waist connection zipper to allow attachment to selected Alpinestars riding jackets.
Note: Images shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from Alpinestars.