- Multi-fabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and large stretch panels for performance and comfort.
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Two deep zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Embroidered logo details.
- Zippered air intakes are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured fabric inner collar lining and a microfiber edge on collar for high levels of rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Front inner waterproof pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for protection against abrasion.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for high levels of protection against impacts.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
Note: Images shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from Alpinestars.