- Multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
- Removable sleeves for riding in hot climates.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR liner with taped seams to ensure waterproof performance.
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features large zippered air vents with open mesh gussets on torso and back, plus two way zip vents on arms for cooling performance on long rides.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates Velcro volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility
- Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro and magnet closure system.
- Collar includes expansion gusset for increased neck coverage.
- Accordion stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit while riding, plus waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
- Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Highly water resistant external storage provided by waterproof zips and an internal waterproof wallet pocket.
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Note: Images shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from Alpinestars.