Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest and back and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
Volume adjusters on sleeve to reduce material bunching.
Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Low profile collar construction with microfiber edging plus 3D textured
Fabric on the inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- Level 2 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Optimal levels of protection against impacts.
- Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Waterproof inner pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
Note: Images shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from Alpinestars.