- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
- High tenacity 3D mesh panels for optimized ventilation and maximum airflow.
- Detachable windproof full liner allows the jacket to be adapted to the climate conditions.
- Protective and comfortable Nucleon Flex Plus armor is highly flexible and breathable, and has a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
- Sport fit – highly pre-curved body and arms for enhanced performance.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Volume adjusters on sleeve to reduce material bunching.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two inner pockets and a waterproof chest for real-world practicality.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber edging plus 3D textured fabric on the inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
- Reflective details.
- Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors for optimal levels of protection against impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – A class.
- All measurements for Body Chest, Waist Height Outer ARM in Centimeter (CM)
- If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend sizing up.