AXOR Apex Marvel Venom Gloss Black Red Helmet
Special Offer: The helmet comes with a default Clear Visor installed and a spare Iridium Blue Visor in the box.
MARVEL is here in collaboration with AXOR to make the adrenaline meet style! Come experience the thrill and bold statement on the road with the VENOM graphic.
Venom's signature symbiotic patterns, menacing eyes, and sharp teeth. With bright red complemented with black gives you splendid charm along with safety that will undoubtedly match your unique personality and complements your riding gear.
Apex, the new sport touring helmet, was born to satisfy the needs of riders looking for maximum stability and aerodynamic performance.
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05, DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ISI Helmet Safety Standards
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- Double D-ring for a secure fit
- ABS material is used for High-Protection.
- Weighs 1600±50 Grams
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
Note: Images for illustration purpose only.Main Highlights:
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Antifog lens* (Lens as provided by manufacturer's discretion)
- Two-sided Anti-Fog function which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- One Step removal visor mechanism
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Rear end cushions Reflectors.
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Comes in variants - clear and smoke.
- Easy to remove / replace.
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.