AXOR Apex Racer Gloss White Neon Yellow Helmet
Regular price Rs. 4,994.00
Apex, the new sport touring helmet, born to satisfy the needs of the riders looking for maximum stability and aerodynamic performance.
- Dual Certified - ECE R-22.05 & DOT FMVSS 218
- Internal Sun Visor
- Anti Allergic and wicking internal fabrics
- Multiple Vents
- Rear Removable spoiler attachment.
- Removable and Washable Lining
- D Ring Fasteners
- Scratch Resistant and Antifog Visor
- Embedded speaker pockets for communication systems
- Weight: Approx 1500 grams
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Antifog lens* (Lens as provided by manufacturer's discretion)
- Two-sided Anti-Fog function which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- One Step removal visor mechanism
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Rear end cushions Reflectors.
- Detachable spoiler for aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate material.
- Easy to remove / replace.
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.