AXOR Apex xBHP Nineteen Gloss Pink White Helmet
The third xBhp Axor Helmet is called #theNineteen, dedicated to 19 years of xBhp, this age is the last teen year for all of us. And when we move into adulthood, we need to make some promises to ourselves. The same promises are reflected on the helmet as messages surrounded by dynamic graphics and underlays depicting our typical motorcycling life. The top of the helmet follows the Russian doll approach that has a rider wearing the previous two xBhp Axor helmets as well.
For the first time, we have a color matched spoiler.
- Dual Certified - ECE R-22.05 , DOT FMVSS 218 & ISI
- Internal Sun Visor
- Anti Allergic and wicking internal fabrics
- Multiple Vents
- Rear Removable spoiler attachment.
- Removable and Washable Lining
- D Ring Fasteners
- Scratch Resistant and Antifog Visor
- Embedded speaker pockets for communication systems
- Weight: Approx 1500 grams
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and toolless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
The visor is equipped with pins for the compatibility of pin lock film
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards and ISI certified.
- Rear end cushions Reflectors.
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.