AXOR Retro Jet Leather Open Face Helmet (Burnt Camel Brown)
Handcrafted in leather: A single artisan crafts each leather cladding. A great helmet for those who are looking out for vintage style. With a classic, timeless look, a leather helmet is a perfect choice, along with style it gives maximum comfort and provides excellent protection while riding. Helmets handcrafted in leather, has a range of colors with unique designs of removable peak and subtle finish that comes along with an easy visor mechanism.
Note: We source each hides from stock and sample lots where the leather has already been tanned and is lying unused.
- Our leather cladding on helmets, possible imperfections, or irregularities steaming from tanning or handcrafting is part of their originality.
- And are due to manual treatments to which they have been subject so as to obtain a unique craft product.
STANDARDS FMVSS 218:
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- Fiberglass composite shell
- Chin air vent
- ISI and DOT certified
- Hypoallergenic Liner
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Leather Neck Roll
- Genuine leather interiors and trims
- Reinforced strap and double D ring
- Removable, washable, and anti-bacterial interior
- Weighs up to 1200 grams
- Special attention is taken care of the shell shape, design, and materials to minimize the impact.
- A double D-ring is used in the chin strap to secure the helmet in order to prevent it from rolling off. It is key to obtain a perfect fit for your head from outside to inside.
- The configuration of the EPS liner is attained to match closely to the human head shape.
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.