AXOR Retro Open Face Che Ruin Dull Black Gold Helmet
If the youthful exuberance of Che Guevara, the coolness of Evil Knievel, and the brazenness of old-world pilots existed as one single entity, it would be called the Legendary Series. And guess what? It does exist.
The Legendary Series from Axor Helmets is a set of uber-cool, vintage-style open-face helmets that take inspiration from the motorbiking of the 20th century.
Making no mistake, the Legendary Series is not just about design elements but also supreme craftsmanship.
Made for old-school bikes and cruisers, the leather lining and cladding on the helmet mirror the leather attire of its riders.
- Shell: Made with Fiberglass material.
- Impact Protection: High-Density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner for better impact absorption
- Certification: ISI certified
- Trims: Edges are made with handcrafted leather trims
- Chin Strap: Adjustable nylon chin strap with cushions offer better grip and enhanced comfort. Easy operate D ring lock is provided for locking support.
- Handcrafted leather is used in its original form, with all its imperfections and variations, and finished with an antique bronze fitting to lend the helmets a unique old-world look.
For motorheads familiar with Che and his friend Alberto’s infamous trip across Latin America, the Legendary Series is not just a helmet but a piece of history.
The retro open-faced helmets with leather borders perfectly capture that iconic journey. This Legendary Limited Series is one of a kind for all the cruiser fanatics.
So, get out there and get your hands on these gorgeous pieces to experience a piece of history and live your legend.
Those timeless design elements are further elevated by the addition of metallic goggles that are a callback to French aviation in the early 1900s.
The first of its kind in the Indian market, the Legendary Series comes in two styles: Che and Alberto.
- Che - A black helmet with a brown leather border and a pair of classy metallic copper goggles known as Ruin (copper-colored frame with dark shades).
- Alberto - Comes in 2 variants: Glitz (black goggles with silver lining) and Coal (All matt black goggles).
The classic open-faced helmet look is perfect, with the shape. In addition to this, the stylish goggles come with leather straps that give them a steampunk look and fit perfectly around one’s head, ensuring protection against dust, wind, and less-than-ideal weather conditions.
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.