AXOR STREET Solid Gloss Black Helmet
It is Axor’s most fabled design. It’s the perfect helmet for touring and the track. The Street features Axor’s innovative visor with the best vision in its class. The ultra-wide visor provides a panoramic view to the rider as well as 70% more downward angle than the standard. This is coupled with an aerodynamic spoiler and 3-layer density cheek pads, which provide a perfect combination of a stable and comfortable ride with an uncluttered vision
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- ISI Certified
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Chin strap structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- Chin Strap Micro slip test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- Upper air intake vent is situated to maximize air volume into the helmet interior.
- The back outlet vent is coherent with PC Spoiler, allowing it to be stationed for optimum flow-through ventilation.
- Inhalation guard & chin curtain are incorporated.
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and toolless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Anti-Fog pin-lock system
- Axor’s Innovative visor mechanism pivots front and back to provide a perfect wind and waterproof seal
- Best in the class viewport
- To safeguard the biker, the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent them from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for a secure fit
- ABS material is used for the shell for High-Performance.
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Comes in two variants - clear and smoke.
- Fully removable and washable interiors
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
- It comes with a New inner visor Mechanism
- It weighs up to 1600
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.