AXOR XCross Dual Visor Solid Dull Black Orange Helmet
Opting for basic colors with DUAL VISOR can never go out of style or make you feel outdated. Flaunt your style just by being simply decent.
AXOR offers you X-Cross Dual Visor Helmets in Single colors that will give you a classy look and feel to ride along the weather and moods to keep you going.
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- ISI certified
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Double D-ring structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- The mouth and upper air ventilation system comes with multiple air vents, including the back exhaust outlet vent.
- Vents are positioned for air take and breathability into the helmet interiors for the comfort of the rider.
- A Nose guard / Wind Deflector is included to prevent the cold wind from affecting the nose.
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and toolless visor change mechanism
- Outer Clear Visor and Inner Smoke sun visor included
- The visor is equipped with pins for the compatibility of pin lock film
- To safeguard the biker, the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energy of an impact and avoid penetration. The Double D-ring secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent the helmet from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for a secure fit
- High Impact thermoplastic ABS material is used for High impact and durability.
- The dual sport peak is easily removable and adjustable.
- The Peak and Shell are Engineered for all trails.
- The Goggle Holding shape is provided for the perfect fit of the goggle strap.
- Washable Linear and Interiors.
- Vibrant colors for a sporty look.
- It weighs up to 1350±50 Grams
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.