AXOR XCross X2 Gloss Black Grey Helmet
Regular price Rs. 5,984.00
Biking doesn't end if the road ends, rather it starts!
Axor X-cross X2 has come up with Attractive and elegant graphics to make your dirt biking more interesting and thrilling.
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- ISI certified
- Testing includes energy attenuation
- Penetration resistance
- Double D-ring structural integrity
- Surface projection
- Rigidity test
- Tensile test
- All above tested under 4 different conditions(Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
- The mouth and upper air ventilation system comes with multiple air vents, including the back exhaust outlet vent.
- Vents are positioned for air take and breathability into the helmet interiors for the comfort of the rider.
- A Nose guard / Wind Deflector is included to prevent the cold wind from affecting the nose.
- To safeguard the biker, the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energy of an impact and avoid penetration. The Double D-ring secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent the helmet from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for a secure fit
- High Impact thermoplastic ABS material is used for High impact and durability.
- The dual sport peak is easily removable and adjustable.
- The Peak and Shell are Engineered for all trails.
- The Goggle Holding shape is provided for the perfect fit of the goggle strap.
- Washable Linear and Interiors.
- Vibrant colors for a sporty look.
- It weighs up to 1350±50 Grams
Refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.