Bell Qualifier DLX Blackout Matt Black Helmet
The Bell Qualifier DLX comes jam packed with the great features of the Qualifier at an impressive price.
The DLX also has the ability to house a Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth communication unit (with the proper adapter plate). This is far-out for a helmet of any ilk, much less one that will come at an entry-level price point.
Both of these features will offer a massive value-add to an already popular helmet.
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL, 2XL and 3XL Helmets
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Additional Dark Smoke Shield included with default clear shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom (sold separately, separate mounting plate or Bell specific Sena kit required)
- DOT and ECE certified
- Weight: 1500 grams
Warranty: Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.