BMC Air Filter FM374/16 for HONDA CBR 1000 RR 04 05/ 06 07
- CBR 1000 RR 2004 > 2005
- CBR 1000 RR 2006 > 2007
The cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter". It is installed in the vehicle's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).
BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- Outside Width/Base Outside Diameter (mm) 65
- Outside Length/Base Inner Diameter (mm) 103
- Height (mm) H123
- Filter Material Oiled Cotton Gauze
- Washable Yes
- Warranty 2 Years Limited
Product Box Info
- Product Box Width (mm) 186
- Product Box Length (mm) 210
- Product Box Height (mm) 116
- Gross Weight (Kg) 0.48
- Package Quantity 1
- Package Contents 2 Air Filter
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- Air filters do not qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
DNA Air Filter for ROYAL ENFIELD SUPER METEOR 650 (22-23) (R-RE65CR23-01) (RYL-SMET)
Regular price Rs. 6,499.00
K&N Air Filter for ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR / CONTINENTAL GT (RO-6518)
Regular price Rs. 7,590.00