BMC Air Filter FM527/04RACE for Honda CBR 1000 RR
- CBR 1000 RR : YEAR 08>11
- CBR 1000 RR : YEAR 12>16
BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
Maximize the efficiency of the air entering your engine to maximize the power coming out of your engine. Keep your bike breathing and performing at its peak with BMC Air Filters!
- BMC air filters ensure a higher air flow than original paper filters
- No modifications are required to install them
- Designed and produced by Italian engineers
- It can be used in extreme conditions
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- Air filters do not qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
BMC Air Filter FM01070 for Royal Enfield INTERCEPTOR 650/CONTINENTAL GT 650
Regular price Rs. 5,999.00