BMC Air Filter for Benelli TRK 502 /502X 17 (FM01113)
- TRK 502 : YEAR 17>
- TRK 502 X : YEAR 18>
BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
Maximize the efficiency of the air entering your engine to maximize the power coming out of your engine. Keep your bike breathing and performing at its peak with BMC Air Filters!
- BMC air filters ensure a higher air flow than original paper filters
- No modifications are required to install them
- Designed and produced by Italian engineers
- It can be used in extreme conditions
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- Air filters do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
K&N Air Filter for ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR / CONTINENTAL GT (RO-6518)
Regular price Rs. 6,290.00
BMC Air Filter FM01070 for Royal Enfield INTERCEPTOR 650/CONTINENTAL GT 650
Regular price Rs. 5,999.00