The Dinamica Air D-Dry Jacket is perfect for riders seeking a sporty hot weather jacket with a removable waterproof liner. Large panels of mesh flow air to keep you cool while Mugello fabric stretches for a superb fit. D-Stone fabric reinforces the usual impact areas to help keep the jacket in one piece. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders provide impact protection along with Dainese's signature aluminum shoulder armor.
The Dinamica Air D-Dry Jacket's removable waterproof liner makes this sporty style jacket a versatile option that will perform in extreme heat and wet weather.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder
- Thermoformed shoulders covered in 3D-Stone fabric
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- 3D-Stone fabric
- High tenacity mesh fabric
- Mugello fabric
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- Removable elasticated liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane
- Collar with soft insert
- Elasticated inserts
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Sleeves adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrist adjustment
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for optional G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Pockets for optional Double Chest protector (sold separately)
Additional Note: Logo on chest may be black.*
Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from DAINESE.
- Sizes displayed on the website are European sizes
- All measurements for Body Height, Chest, Arm in CENTIMETERS (CM)
- If your measurements fall between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Circumference of the chest
The circumference of the chest is the maximum measurement taken around the chest when standing upright and breathing normally. The tape measure is passed around the chest at the level of the shoulder blades, below the armpits.
This is the distance between the outside of the shoulder (humerus) and the wrist when the arm is relaxed.
Circumference of the waist
The circumference of the waist is measured by passing the tape measure on the waistline between the ribs and the pelvis just above the hip bones.
Take the measurement when standing upright and breathing normally with the abdomen relaxed.