DENALI Lower Light Mount for Harley Davidson Pan America (LAH.23.10000)
Regular price Rs. 5,900.00
Lower light mounts for your auxiliary LED lights for the Harley Davidson Pan America
- Denali brings you the Auxiliary LED Lower Light Mount for Harley Davidson Pan America. This vehicle specific driving light mount allows you to mount any Denali driving light in the optimum location on your motorcycle. The unique design of this lower mounting bracket allows you to hang the lights below the factory turn signals, or mount lights on top of the bracket in place of your factory turn signals. Check out Denali’s T3 Handguard Turn Signals for folks looking to upgrade your front turn signals and relocate them to your handguards. This is the ideal setup for riders who want to position aux lights in place of the factory front turn signals.
- This kit includes a beefy powder coated steel bracket with M8 mounting holes for the lights and all necessary mounting hardware. The kit allows fitment of any Denali LED lights.
- Fitment Note: This mount is not compatible with the factory Harley-Davidson engine guards (crash bars). If you have crash bars installed you can mount Denali lights in a similar location directly to your crash bar using Denali’s crash bar light mount LAH.00.10300.B.
NOTE: Not compatible with any KTM Super Duke Models
- Dual Circuit: 50% & 100% Intensity (running & brake)
- 180-degree viewing angle
- 6 Extremely bright LEDs, 6 watt (each) power consumption
- Low profile design
- Power Draw: 0.5 Amp
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Size: 104 x 28 x 11mm
- Raw Lumens: 870
- IP67 Waterproof
What’s in the box?
- Denali B6 license plate LED brake light
- M6 Mounting hardware
- Wiring pigtail
- 3 x Posi-Taps
ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- DENALI PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- DENALI products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.