DENALI Offset Mount for Auxiliary Lights with 3 Axis Adjustability (LAH.00.10000.B)
Regular price Rs. 10,700.00
Universal articulating mounts for Denali Auxiliary LED
- Denali brings you the Universal articulating mounts for Denali Auxiliary LEDs. Constructed from black anodized billet aluminum for strength and durability, the Denali LED Lighting Universal Offset Mount Kit provides 3 axis adjustability with a 1.75″ (45mm) offset that mounts to any M5, M6 or M8 bolt point on your motorcycle. Typical mounting points include fairings, triple clamps and fenders, and can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- The bracket includes M6 and M5 mounting bolts but will also accept an M8 bolt (not included). This makes the Denali LED Lighting Offset Mount kit the most universal offset mounting solution we know of!
NOTE: Lights not included!
- Universal fitment
- For all Auxiliary Lights
What’s in the box?
- CNC machined black anodized billet aluminum brackets x 2
- M8x12mm bolts to mount light to bracket x 2
- M5x30mm mounting bolts x 2
- M5x50mm mounting bolts x 2
- M5x60mm mounting bolts x 2
- M6x30mm mounting bolts x 2
- M6x50mm mounting bolts x 2
- M6x60mm mounting bolts x 2
- Bushings for fitting M5 bolts x 2
- Bushings for fitting M6 bolts x 2
- Black anodized 14.3mm mounting spacers x 2
- Black anodized 22.2mm mounting spacers x 2
- Mounting instructions
ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- DENALI PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- DENALI products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.