Introducing the entry-level DSG Phoenix air gloves. Though “entry-level”,it is loaded with great protection features and then wrapped in a stylish design. You’ll find laminated reflection at the back of the hand, our shield technology at the palm, an EVA foam palm slider, a visco-elastic knuckle and more. Furthermore, a host of color options lets you mix and match the Phoenix gloves with your preferred riding gear.
• Main body of Stretch fabric for low weight and high breath ability
• Stretch fourchette (breathable fabric) between the fingers for optimised flexibility and breath ability
• Synthetic Suede Palm for High Abrasion, perfect for urban riding
• This has a slim wrist construction for an optimised fit within the sleeves of a jacket,
• The Phoenix air glove is touchscreen compatible on the index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Ventilation panels on the fingers, thumb, back of hand and the cuff.
• Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
• PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
• Wrist strap for safe and secure closure.
of the Hand