Introducing the entry-level DSG Phoenix air gloves. Though “entry-level”,it is loaded with great protection features and then wrapped in a stylish design. You’ll find laminated reflection at the back of the hand, our shield technology at the palm, an EVA foam palm slider, a viscous-elastic knuckle and more. Furthermore, a host of color options lets you mix and match the Phoenix gloves with your preferred riding gear.CONSTRUCTION:
- Main body of Stretch fabric for low weight and high breath ability
- Stretch fourchette (breathable fabric) between the fingers for optimised flexibility and breath ability
- Synthetic Suede Palm for High Abrasion, perfect for urban riding
- This has a slim wrist construction for an optimised fit within the sleeves of a jacket,
- The Phoenix air glove is touchscreen compatible on the index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Ventilation panels on the fingers, thumb, back of hand and the cuff.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimised freedom of movement and flexibility.
- PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
- Wrist strap for safe and secure closure.
of the Hand