Enduristan Blizzard Saddlebags L (LUSA-007-L)
- Enduristan brings you the Blizzard saddlebag system. This system comes in four sizes – S / M / L / XL. This particular version is the L and provides 12 litres of storage capacity per side.
- The Blizzard Saddle Bags feature an innovative shape, which will not restrict your movement while riding off road. If you lean backwards during steep descents, the bags will not interfere with your calves. The bags will not get entangled in the scrub, since there are no unnecessary straps on the outside of the bags.
- The bags are 100% water, dust, mud & snow proof. They feature a roll top closure which buckles down on either side, as well as 2 compression straps to ensure a secure closure. The compression strap can also be used to tighten the bag down on itself when it isn’t full.
- The bags have a row of molle webbing each to attach other products on to them. On the top of the bags, there is an option to add a bottle holder on each side. On the bottom of the bag, there is the option to add one more bottle holder or a fender bag. Using these add-on’s, you can dial up and dial down your luggage capacity based on your specific needs.
The bags are made from a robust material featuring Enduristan’s signature 3-layer construction, giving you the maximum possible protection –
- Layer 1 – WEAR PROTECTION – The outermost layer of the 3-layer fabric is made up of heavy duty polymer which acts as superior wear protection. With an all-welded design it makes the XS Base Pack even tougher.
- Layer 2 – TEAR PROTECTION – The middle layer consists of 1000D Nylon mesh which is densely woven yet flexible to allow the 1000D Nylon filaments to align in the direction of the stress.
Layer 3 – WATER PROTECTION – The innermost layer of the 3-layer fabric is made out of red vinyl for perfect visibility and 100% waterproofing.
- The bags mount to your bike using two heavy duty straps that go over the bike (either over or under the seat, depending on the bike), and 2 additional straps per side – one at the front and one at the back – to hold the bags in place. The main straps are adjustable to allow for different widths of bike.
- The back of the bags have a rubberized surface that will reduce the amount of scratches against your bodywork, and will also provide some amount of grip. Please note though that this rubberized surface is not heat resistant and must not be placed directly against the exhaust. You can use Enduristan’s Inferno Heat Shield to avoid this!
- Universal fit
- Enduristan’s 3-layer material
- Roll-top closure
- Modular – add Bottle Holders / Fender bags as needed
- Material: Enduristan’s 3-layer material
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 2 x 12 litres
- Dimensions: 360mm x 180mm x 240mm each side
What’s in the box?
- Blizzard L Saddlebags x 2
- Mounting straps for universal fitment
ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ENDURISTAN PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- ENDURISTAN products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Hero X Pulse 200 2019 - 2021
- Hero X Pulse 200 4V 2021 - 2022
- Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports 2020 - 2022
- Honda Africa Twin DCT 2017
- Honda Africa Twin DCT 2018 - 2019
- Kawasaki KLX 110 2018 - 2021
- Kawasaki KLX 140 2018 - 2021
- Kawasaki KLX 450 R 2018 - 2021
- Kawasaki KX 100 2018 - 2021
- Kawasaki KX 250 2018 - 2021
- Kawasaki KX 450 2018 - 2021
- KTM 250 Adventure 2021 - 2022
- KTM 390 Adventure 2020 - 2022
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 2018 - 2022
- Suzuki RM-Z 250 2018 - 2021
- Suzuki RM-Z 450 2018 - 2021