Falco Liberty 2.1 Black Riding Boots
The Liberty 2.1 boots by Falco offer optimum riding performance as they are both lightweight and comfortable. The boot is also tear resistant and waterproof. These boots are perfect for touring and provide optimum control.
- “Micro-Synth” upper and “High-Tex” membrane.
- Ventilated “Air-Tech” textile inserts.
- Toe and heel reinforcements.
- “D3O” backed ankle cups.
- P.U. moulded gear pad.
- Rear reflective piping.
- High-grip textured touring sole.
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly on the upper rather than glued, which makes it unreachable and it lightens the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- Air Tech – Lining featuring superior performing characteristics and is structurally developed to be extremely breathable, anti-bacterial, quick drying and environment friendly.
- The boot upper is made out of Micro-Synth. The perk of this material is the combination of lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 1 2 1)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best Suited for
- Short rides
- Daily riding
Images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary in look, finish without any discretion as per manufacturer's production batch.