FUELX LITE ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 500 (2017-2019)
IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER NOTE:
- POWERTRONIC PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED AS PER PRE ORDER ONLY.
- ORDERS CONFIRMED WILL SHIP OUT in 07 BUSINESS DAYS.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
FuelX is a state of the art electronic plug-in fuel-injection optimiser for modern engines. It auto tunes the engine to its best operational parameters, constantly monitoring, learning and adapting to the engine’s condition, wear and tear, riding style, add-ons (such as air filter and/or exhaust), as well as the environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, altitude etc. It always ensures that the engine performs in the safest and most optimal zones
Plug and Play:
Install in under 15 minutes with no fancy tools required
Engine and Exhaust temperatures are cooler by up to 10%
Improved riding experience, reduced jerks and lesser down shifts
1 Auto tune Maps:
FuelX Lite comes with 1 Auto tune Map which auto adapts to the mods, weather, altitude and riding style
FuelX Lite and its harness is built with high quality long lasting automotive grade components and materials to match the modern quality standards
FuelX smartly adapts to variations in riding style and engine characteristics, as well as to add-ons such as exhaust and air-filter
Water & Heat Resistant:
FuelX Lite, harness and map switch are fully water and heat resistant
2 Years Warranty*
FuelX comes with unlimited support and 2 years warranty for India and 1 year for other countries
- Eliminate/reduce jerkiness and stalling
- Reduces downshifts
- Increases torque
- Better throttle response
- Engine runs cooler
- Enhanced engine life
- 1 Auto tune Map
- Perfect addition to air filter and exhaust upgrades
- Cool and happy running engine
- Quick plug-and-play installation
- Water and heat resistant
- Shock proof
- Works in any altitude levels
- Improved throttle response
- Quick and easy installation
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- POWERTRONIC products do not qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly.