Furygan FIT R2 Zarco Gloves (Blue White Red)
The FIT-R2 gloves are the leather motorcycle gloves in the Furygan range. These racing gloves offer maximum safety with the all new metacarpal bone protection. Taking ergonomics design to new heights, these gloves are thinner with narrow with gauntlets and easily handle the demand put on racing gloves. Inspired by Johann Zarco, as we are at Furygan, the FIT-R2 are now available in Zarco’s colours!
- Palm 100% made with goat leather
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- The FIT-R2 are CE approved.
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers and side of the hand.
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers).
- Ring finger and little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks.
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort.
- Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility.
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been place a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort.
- Wrist and doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, and to be easier to put on.
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomic standard at Furygan.
Size Chart :-
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|Size||Palm Size (Inches)||
Palm Size (mm)