KROON Engine Flush Oil 1 Litre
Flushing Oil is an effective single-grade, high quality flushing oil. The advantageous choice of viscosity, premium solvent-refined base oils and specially detergent and dispersion additives make Flushing Oil extremely effective. Thanks to the perfect formulation of these substances, the product provides the following properties:
- High dispersion and detergency
- Can also be used effectively used at low temperatures
- High resistance to wear, corrosion and foaming
- Significant resistance to oxidation
- Can be easily and effectively mixed with both multigrade mineral and (fully) synthetic motor oils.
- Has completely no effect on (old) gaskets and seals: no risk of leakage
- Good moisture absorber and neutralizer
Flushing Oil is a flushing oil for petrol and diesel engines. It works effectively in the switch from a lower quality to improved quality product. It is also highly suitable if the motor oil contains a lot of condensed water, coolants, fuel dilution and/or white sludge.
Instructions for use:
- Allow the engine to idle for 20-30 minutes (preferably when engine is warm)
- Then drain off, replace the oil filter and fill the engine with Kroon-Oil (fully) synthetic motor oil.
Product specifications: API SF/CC