KYT Jumpshot #1 Gloss Black Red Helmet
KYT Jumpshot #1 Helmet
- Certification: ECE , Indian BIS - ISI
Shell: Weight: Approx. 1350± 50 grams
- The protective polystyrene is produced in 2 sizes (M and L) to offer the best protection for all sizes and the best ergonomics. To obtain better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact. Even if the bigger part of the energy created by the impact is absorbed by the external shell, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is determinant for the absorption of the residual power.
- Removable and washable Cheek pads and inner comfort liners.
- The cheek pads and the internal comfort shell can be removed, washed and replaced. They are made of soft breathable bielastic fabric with synthetic fibers, that offer a high sweat absorption and keep fresh and dry. The cheek pads are easily removable, there are available cheek pads with different thickness.
- Double D-Ring retention system: this reliable and tested double D-Ring system ensure stability, safety, and resistance.
- The peak has an elongated, protective profile and it’s easily adjustable to multiple positions without using tools.
- Internal polystyrene was studied to work in symbiosis with the air intake on the external shell. Particular channelings obtained on polystyrene, permit to air flow intake an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use the sizes shown as a guide only.
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.