KYT TT Course Fuselage Gloss Red Helmet
KYT TT-Course Helmet
TT COURSE, the KYT full face helmet, its captivating and extreme shapes have been studied in the wind tunnel, to achieve the best performances without neglecting style and ergonomic. The fine visor mechanism has been designed to offer practicality and efficiency at the same time. Precious inners have been optimized to offer the best performance for comfort and outflow of the air. The collaboration with aeronautics engineers, the use of special software and the wind tunnel gave life to this innovative helmet: strong, comfortable and performing TT Course, the racing helmet to stand out every day.
Certification: ECE 22.05 , Indian BIS ISI
- Wind-tunnel tested sport touring helmet
- ADT Advanced thermoplastic shell
- 2 outer shell sizes (XS-S-M, L-XL-2XL)
- Integrated Aerodynamic spoiler
- Quick release visor
- Comfort pads: removable, washable and replaceable
- Ready for Pinlock MaxVision 70 Anti fog System (Sold separately Buy Now)
- Scratch resistant visor with UV380 ray filters
- Optical class 1 visor
- Compatible with wearing glasses
- Prepared for the addition of communication systems
- Weight: approx. 1450g ± 50g
- Double D Ring Chin strap Retention system
- ADT Advance Thermoplastic
- Two-s Shell
- Wind Tunnel Tested
Shell is made in two sizes (M & L),ADT-advanced thermoplastic, a mix of thermoplastic resins with high resistance to crashes.
- Internal polystyrene realized in two sizes (M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact. Even if the bigger part of the energy created by the impact is absorbed by the external shell, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is determinant for the absorption of the residual energy.
- UV 380 Full Vision
- Anti fog R-Vision (Ready for Pinlock 70)
- Scratch resistant
The visor is made of polycarbonate, with scratch resistance treatment.
The new system of hooks to the helmet and allow the visor removal without tools.
TT Course has a lock system to fix the visor during the riding in the close position.
TT Course is PINLOCK ready. (Sold seperately)
- Particular channelings obtained on polystyrene, allow to work in symbiosis with the several air intakes an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air.
- TT Course has five air intakes on the front and four air extractors under the aerodynamics spoiler.
- Rem-Pad Removable and washable
- Wearable Glasses
They are made of soft breathable bielastic fabric with synthetic fibers, that offer a high sweat absorption and keep fresh and dry. The cheek pads are easily removable, there are available cheek pads with different thickness.
Double D Retention
The retention system is equipped of DOUBLE D RINGS lock system.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use the sizes shown as a guide only.
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.