LS2 FF805 THUNDER Carbon GP Racing Solid Gloss Helmet (FIM Certified)
- The FIM Racing Homologation Programme was established in order to grant special recognition to products related to safety and as a requirement for FIM competitions.
- The main aim of this programme is to meet the need for an advanced evaluation of the safety performance of different kind of products.
- The homologation is obtained when specific high performance and quality standards set for each product are met.
- A device shall be deemed to have been homologated once it has successfully been submitted to a specific testing protocol. Once the device is homologated the manufacturer is signing a contract to declare that he will not modify the item without notifying the FIM.
The FF805 offers multiple shell sizes, specifically sized EPS protective liners and LS2's high quality, high-performance comfort padding with LS2’s exclusive 3D Laser Cut Foam for the perfect fit and all-day comfort.
- Know more about FIM Certified Helmets View
VALID FOR FIM CIRCUIT RACING COMPETITIONS:
FIM Grand Prix World Championship
FIM SBK World Championship
FIM Supersport World Championship
FIM Supersport 300 World Championship
FIM Sidecar World Championship
FIM MotoGP Rookies Cup
FIM JuniorGP World Championship
FIM MotoE World Cup
FIM Land Speed World Records
FIM Endurance World Championship
- FIM Endurance World Cup
GENUINE IDENTIFCIATION FOR FIM HOMOLOGATION LABEL + FIM HOLOGRAM
You can scan QR CODE on each FIM Certified helmet for individual check to avoid counterfeits
- All the emotion contained in one fibre.
- Lightness, resistance and insulation for the race.
- The safe path that crosses the air talking to the earth
- Certified ECE 22.05 & FIM
- Super light weight at just 1350 ± 50 grams
- 3 Shells
- Long Oval
- LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- UV Resistant
- Ready for Tear OFF
- Pinlock Max Vision Ready
- Quick Release System
- Chin Curtain
- Liner Washable
- Laser-Cut Foam
To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- Safety Reflective Patches
- Double D Ring
- Emergency Release System
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Multi-Density EPS
- Top Vents
- Front Vent
- Exhaust Ports
- Channeled EPS
- Breath Deflector
What's included in the Box
- Additional Visor (Color - Dark Smoke) (Pinlock + Tear Off Ready) x 1pc
- Tear Off (5Pcs Packs) x 1pc
- Neck Roll x 1pc
- Pinlock Max Vision Anti Fog Lens Clear x 1pc
- Reflective Sticker X 1pc
LS2 SIZE CHART:
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the LS2 size chart given below for your size!
ADULT HEAD Size Circumference in Centimeters (CM)
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.