- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Product specifications may change without any notice as per production batches from manufacturer.
- Actual product may vary in look & finish as per discretion from LS2 INDIA channel.
LS2 OF570 Verso Solid Black Matt Helmet
The LS2 Verso is a lightweight, versatile and all-day comfortable helmet, perfect for touring, commuting, scooters or whatever your riding preference may be. The optically correct, fog resistant, Class A polycarbonate face shield has a built-in diffuser across the bottom to redirect airflow to help add additional protection against fog.
The built-in Twin Shield System drop-down internal sun shield is controlled by the large knob on the left side of the helmet and engages with a twist. It is easy to use, even with a gloved hand. When you lift the face shield, the sun shield also retracts, giving you a clear view for reading your maps, or talking to your riding partners. You can re-engage the sun shield while the face shield is up, for sun protection during slow speed riding.
The face shield uses an innovative C tab to connect it to the helmet, and can be removed and replaced with a sun peak, included with every Verso. Face shield or peak, it's your choice.
LS2 uses two shells for the smallest, lightest helmet possible. The shell is made from LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA), a light, strong polymer with a very high penetration resistance.
An adjustable top vent is ported through the liner for flow-through ventilation. The removable comfort padding is hypoallergenic, breathable and washable. The quick release chinstrap assures a secure fit.
- Certified ECE 22.05 & BIS CERTIFIED IS 4151:2015 (ISI)
- Weight: 1250 ± 50 grams
- M - XL
- 2 Shells
- Removable and Washable
- Laser-Cut Foam
- Twin Shield System
- Quick Release System
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Vortex Generator
- Air Diffuser
- Micrometric steel buckle
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Reflective Safety Patch
- Multi-Density EPS
- Neck Roll
- Channeled EPS
- Top Vent
- Exhaust Port
THE BEST Technology
- Designed to intensely experience the city, Verso is the newest open face creation made for the 2017 Collection of LS2.
- The lightweight, safe KPA compound (a highly flexible, durable material) combines with a soft-line design.
- Verso is the ideal helmet for those users who need comfort and a lightweight design on a daily basis, without compromising safety.
- LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact.
- It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the LS2 size chart given below for your size!
LS2 ADULT HEAD Size Circumference in Centimeters (CM)
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.