Motul P3 Tyre Repair (300 ml)
Regular price Rs. 475.00
TYPE OF USE
All motorcycle tyres with or without inner tubes.
- Repairs and reinflates tyres immediately without removal or tools.
- Latex based: Does not damage the tyre or the tube.
- The MOTUL TYRE REPAIR container is pressurized and permits all types of tyres to be reinflated, for tyres over 15", a second spray might be necessary.
- Enables several hundred kilometers to be covered before repairing using the traditional methods.
- Shock-resistant aluminium spray.
- Remove if possible the object which caused the puncture.
- Position the tyre valve at the top.
- Completely deflate the tyre.
- Shake vigorously MOTUL TYRE REPAIR.
- In cold weather, reheat it in your hands or near the engine.
- Clean the screw on the valve.
- Screw on the MOTUL TYRE REPAIR connector. .
- Remove the protection capsule.
- Position the spray upside down.
- Press the button until the tyre is totally reinflated.
- Drive immediately for 10 to 20 km at moderate speed so that the product is evenly distributed.
- Control the pressure as soon as possible and during the following days and adjust it.
- You can confidently drive several hundred kilometres before repairing the tyre in the traditional way.
Refer to the MSDS sheet and the information mentioned on the spray
User Manual: View